Half- and full-day workshops provide clients with a broader understanding of how to embrace the full potential of social channels – and avoid the pitfalls. The content of the course is tailored to the client’s needs, but areas typically covered include:
- Scene-setting – overview of the growth and importance of social media with relevant examples from inside and outside of your sector
- Current status audit – what’s being said about your brand, where and by whom. Insight is pre-prepared using our Social Media Reputation (SMR) monitoring and insight service
- Best practice guide – what are the successful brands doing right and what are the common mistakes?
- Tactics - How to apply best practice for your business. How to join and influence relevant conversations
- How social be integrated with your wider marketing strategy and with other parts of the business – such as customer service
- How should your business manage ROI?
- Identify staff requirements, from executive briefings and staff policy guidelines, to best practice guides, crisis plans and access to monitoring information
- Practical training on how to use and roll-out relevant social media tools across business areas
- Community management training – the dos and don’ts of effective community management
Please contact us for further discussion.
Case Study: Durex