Social monitoring tools are ubiquitous. They deliver stats galore, but very few add relevant value.
Our proprietary Social Media Reputation (SMR) service provides comprehensive tracking, but it also delivers:
- A benchmark popularity score, out of 100, using a credible metric which measures reach and customer satisfaction. Scores are also provided for your designated competitors.
- A customised online dashboard which tracks the stats that matter to you in real time
- Daily alerts from our Research & Insight team, to highlight opportunities or highlight possible threats so remedial action can be taken
- Human validation of sentiment: the best automated sentiment systems are only 60% accurate. Our experts check a representative sample of the sentiment around your brand, focussing on comment from key influencers, to boost this accuracy up to approximately 80%
- Regular analysis reports – usually once a month – which are uploaded to the app. This identifies the current trends around your brand and highlights several areas of interest, such as competitor learnings, representative comments, key influencers and recommended actions.
More details of our SMR service, and access our league tables including the Top 50 Brands in Social Media produced in conjunction with New Media Age, is available at mysocialmediareputation.com.
Usually once every quarter, we conduct a strategy review to plot progress against KPIs. Key learnings from the SMR reports are discussed with stakeholders and strategy is refined accordingly.
Please contact us for further discussion.