Working at Yomego
Founded in 2008, Yomego provides social media marketing, insight and monitoring services to clients like British Airways, Tesco, SAP, Adobe and Morrison Bowmore Distillers. Recently acquired by Communisis plc, the agency is expanding its London operation. Our proprietary Social Media Reputation index and insight service is featured in Marketing magazine each week and we are currently working with leading client stakeholders and Strathclyde University to lead thinking around social ROI. This is a great time to join a growing team with solid backing.
Please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Insight Intern, based in Glasgow
Yomego, one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, is looking to add to its insight team, ensuring that the research we present to our clients is constantly evolving and adapting to the fast-paced social environment.
We’re looking for an ambitious intern with a keen-eye for detail and a good understanding of social media. You’ll work directly with our Insight Manager on some top global brands, presenting insights and helping them engage with their customers. You’ll get a chance to work with leading monitoring tools like Brandwatch and work across all departments in the agency.
As part of the role, you’ll be offered the opportunity to assist in developing our insight service, through participating in new product development.
Internships at Yomego present an incredible opportunity to get first-hand experience of life inside a digital agency. Ideal for those looking to gain invaluable experience during university, we are flexible on timings and want to help you blossom and get a foot in the door.
Sound like something you’d enjoy? Then we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch with your CV, a little bit about yourself and the brands you admire in social.
Travel and lunch expenses provided.
Account Executive, based in Glasgow
As one of the UK's pioneering social media agencies, Yomego has carved itself an enviable position as a dynamic, creative agency that goes above and beyond to help brands connect with their audience.
Now in our 6th year, and backed by a major PLC, we’re looking to expand our account management team to sustain our ongoing growth.
Working at Yomego will give you the opportunity to work across every area of the business, taking on the tasks you love and helping to develop new opportunities to help grow clients.
Working directly with one of our Senior Account Managers, you will:
- Manage and grow existing client accounts by creating innovative digital strategies.
- Coordinate outputs from across the agency to ensure projects are delivered to exceptional standards.
- You'll be expected to meet with clients regularly to build rapport and help understand their needs.
- Be prepared to travel between our Glasgow and London offices when required.
- You should have a head for numbers and a desire to build a case for profitability.
Knowledge & Skills
- Be personable and able to work effectively with clients from different sectors and levels of experience. You’ll be hands-on and keen to get directly involved with client contacts asap
- Able to work independently. We want you to take on responsibility for day-to-day client management asap, working with our SAM and the rest of the team to devise and develop strategies for them
- Be a digital native. You will relish digital – and especially social media – technologies. You will probably blog and tweet, and you will be expected to speak knowledgeably about what digital platforms can achieve for brands.
- Understanding of marketing and business objectives
- Comfortable creating presentations and supporting documents for internal/client use
- Great writing and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and contribute, and ambition to progress quickly
- Educated to degree level
- Be able to draw on some first-hand experience in social media marketing
- Knowledge of PPC/ SEO
Please include an example of your favourite digital campaign and what you think made it a success.
Salary: competitive + other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
.Net Developer, based in Glasgow
We are currently looking for a .net developer to join our experienced Glasgow team and play a key role in the delivery of cutting-edge web applications for a range of high-profile clients. Ideally you'll have at least some development experience building C#.Net web apps though we're primarily looking for a candidate with great potential who can demonstrate willingness and ability to pick up new technologies.
- Experience in development of C#.Net web apps
- SQL Server
- ASP.Net MVC Framework
Nice to have:
- Umbraco CMS
- Facebook app development
- Windows Azure / Amazon EC2 deployment experience
- Branched development (SVN / Git)
Salary: competitive - other benefits available, to be discussed at interview stage.
Business Development manager, based in London
We are looking to grow our London team by adding a new role. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of social media and how it can enhance clients’ marketing activities. You will have a proven track record in presenting a range of specialist services to prospects and converting leads. Working directly into the agency MD, this is a great opportunity to take an industry-leading range of services to a market where the appetite is strong. Working out of our new parent company’s London HQ, you will spend the majority of time meeting contacts who have made inbound enquiries as well as helping to take our proposition to existing clients within the wider PLC. This is an ideal opportunity for a tenacious social media advocate to build their personal profile at an agency with an established and growing reputation.
Salary: competitive + commission
In all instances please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.