Working at Yomego
As one of the UKs pioneering social media agencies, Yomego has carved itself an enviable position as a dynamic, creative agency that goes above and beyond to help brands connect and engage with their audiences through social media.
Now in our 6th year, and backed by a major PLC, we’re looking to expand our team to sustain our ongoing growth.
Working at Yomego will give you the opportunity to gain experience in every area of the business, and contribute to the continued growth and success of an already exciting and established area of the business.
Account Manager, based in London
Department: Account Management
Salary: Dependent on experience
Reporting directly to the agency CSD, we are looking for an Account Manager to work within our client team at our London office.
We need an ambitious and experienced person to:
- Manage and grow existing client accounts by helping to create and deliver social media campaigns as well as digital strategies.
- Coordinate outputs from across the agency to ensure projects are delivered to exceptional standards.
- Meet with clients regularly to build rapport and help understand their needs.
- Be prepared to travel between our Glasgow and London offices when required.
- You should work with the senior client services team in London to help manage workload within their accounts
Knowledge and skills
- Exceptional attention to detail – this is a fast moving job and we’re looking for the best.
- At least 2 years experience in social media or digital marketing, client- or agency-side.
- Be able to work with clients from different sectors and levels of experience.
- Be able to work independently. We want you to take on responsibility for day-to-day client management within your accounts, working with both our account management and planning teams to deliver industry-leading strategies
- Be a digital native, aware of emerging trends, strategies and technologies
- Have the enthusiasm and determination to learn quickly and contribute from day one
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience in a fast moving agency environment.
Please submit your CV with covering letter to email@example.com and quote "Account Manager" in the subject line.
NB: Please include an example of your favourite digital campaign and what you think made it a success
For more information about the agency, its approach, services and clients, please see www.yomego.com
No agencies please.